Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2011 is shaping up to be an eventful year!
The Canucks are in the playoffs!
(Judging by the horn honks after they won game 5, its a big deal!)

Andrew and I are leading a missions team of 12 people to Mexico in July.
We have the opportunity to reach out to people in a real, tangible way.
Im excited, not only for the chance to share the love of Christ, but also to see my youth kids grow and be out of their comfort zone.
Our youth has such potential to impact the nations! Im blessed to be a small part of leading them.
This week is Andrews last week of school! It has been a looooooong 12 weeks!
Although we saw each other on most weekends, Im relieved for it to be over!
He will go back for his last 12 weeks of school in October, but we aren't thinking about that right now!

And oh my how time flies! June 5th will be our anniversary! Im very excited to enjoy our surprise 1 year anniversary trip!
Andrew has been plotting and planning, scheming and spending and I have no idea what will go down!
But Andrew has the best surprises, so Im sure that I will not be let down!
We also have some pretty exciting news to share
(NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!)
but I will wait until we have some details hammered out before I share it!
Life is beautiful.
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our niece or nephew! They have had 3 labor starts/stops so far, so we know that baby is a tease!
And after that little one is born, we will welcome my other (not related but just as loved) niece!
To say Im excited to welcome these babes into the world would be an understatement.
I am very excited.
Very, very excited.
Very, very.....well, you get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment