Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am passionate about birth.
This is something that I have only realized in the past year.
I love seeing women empowered, encouraged and strengthened from their birth experience.
I believe that God created our bodies perfectly and with intention.
I believe that He has had birth figured out from the very beginning and that He wanted it to be a miracle.
I believe that (in almost every case) women know how to give birth and babies know how to be born, and its amazing, nothing short of breathtaking.
Now can I recommend a book? Like, highly highly recommend?
Ok good.
I encourage you to read this if you are pregnant, might someday be pregnant, love someone who is pregnant or just want to learn more!
YOU should read it!

Barbara Harper is amazing.
I love how she describes things and how real she is.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment