Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Im in love. 
I mean, Ive been in love for a while, with my husband.
But Im NEWLY in love.
With her. 
You remember her?



Well Im lucky enough to spend a few days with her, her mama and even her papa!
And oh, I am so happy! 
She has been woo-ing me since I got here! (Here being Portland) 
You should see the little smiling eyes she sends my way! 
That, combines with the chubbiest little cheeks! And those giggles! 
Well, she is just puuuuuuure de-light! 
And since I know our time is limited, as all good things must come to an end,
(Why oh why must they end!?)
I am soaking it up! 
Sopping it up like I sopped up the sauce from my delicious pulled pork dinner! 
Drinking it in like I drank in my delicious peppermint latte! 
Eating it up like I ate up my fig-with-goat-cheese-and-bacon snack!
Enjoying it like.....
well, I think you get the point! 
(The point being, Michelles cooking is waaaay too good!) 


I am so glad that I got to come down and spend a few precious days with them.
Cuz if you think shes cute, you should see her mama! 




1 comment:

  1. You're makin' me blush Edol. Stop! ;) Baby C. is pretty darn cute though!

    We are so, so glad to have you here. If you ever feel like you need a change of scenery, Portland is a great place to live...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete