Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

3 years have passed already. 
How has it already been 3 years?! 
How has it only been 3 years! 


Andrew you have taught me so much about myself. 
You have shown me how to be better, to serve God more wholeheartedly, how to be more selfless and generous. 
We have grown and struggled with "you" and "me" and boundaries and walls, sin and joy. 
It has not been easy, but I feel as if we are in a new place now. As if we are more content to be one
I sink into you, you sink into me. 
We don't (always) fight it, we just are.

You surely didn't know what you were getting into, marrying me. But you are steadfast and loving, always praying for me and us. Your patience and strength give me strength. Your faith is beautiful and I love watching you step out more and more into Gods calling on your life. 

The past year was one of great adventures, many sights and much movement. I pray that the next one will find us sinking our roots more and more into each other. That we would learn, even more, that security doesn't come from a place or job or country or government. That Christ alone would be our security and that we would follow Him faithfully.


Happy Anniversary Andrew. 
You are my best friend, the best part of me and my favourite part of every day.  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and Andrew! Many happy journeys to the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation two you both. So proud of you what you guys are doing. Be safe and respect each other. You need each other on this long journey. Love you guys Sylke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know how to post this on your guys blog. Every time is goes missing. This was the only time when I hit Anonymous that it worked. Oh well I will write my name on it. <3
    Sylke

    ReplyDelete