Saturday, March 2, 2013

Declan...

Being thousands of miles away makes bonding with your new nephew pretty tough. 
However, Im incredibly grateful that my dad and soon to be sister-in-law sent me some pictures of the little munchkin! 
I have been staring at them all day, showing them to anyone who will look and "aww"ing every time I see them. I thought I would share some here with you guys. 

I literally cried when I saw this picture. Pathetic, I know. It was the first time Ive cried about him since he was born (the tears were always just under the surface) but when I saw this, I wanted to hold him SO badly. My younger brother promptly laughed at me for crying, which helped me stop quickly! Thanks Nano! 


I LOVE this picture of my mom and dad (oma and opa!) with Declan. Declan looks so handsome and my parents are SO proud! 


Of course, a picture of the new parents! What a beautiful family! 


My big brother, gently burping his newborn son? I love it. 


I think Declan looks so much like my brother.  He's a handsome dude! 


Look at that hair! 


This is my current desktop background. Andrew finds me staring at it all the time. Any time I'm in the room actually. 


I love his wise little eyes. 


So there you go, are you in love yet? I am counting down the days until I get to meet this little man! I know time will fly and he will be even more precious in May. Im so proud to be an auntie again! 

Thank dad and Roni for the pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment