Friday, March 15, 2013

Life lately.

This is our life lately. 

This weird bug, almost like a wasp. Its bottom is attached by a long yellow stick thing! Its so strange and large! (Thats Andrews hand behind it) There are plenty of these around, Im always aware of them getting inside!


I bought these sunflower seeds because they are chocolate, but upon closer inspection, they are bacon and chocolate! They weren't amazing, but they also weren't the worst! Thailand is a huge fan of strange flavours!  


Andrew took these cuties fishing. 
Yes, they ride in the back of the truck. This is normal in almost every non-westernized country! 


Little boys in adorable hats? I love it! 



Not a bad way to spend the afternoon!


I am in love with finding shells on the beach. 
I don't care much for the water, but I can spend hours, hunched over, crawling on my knees, collecting shells. It doesn't seem to matter that they end up collecting dust, or being thrown away! Its the hunt and discovery that I love! 


I spent the afternoon yesterday, painting faces. I think they turned out pretty cute! 
It doesn't hurt when the faces Im painting are already adorable! 



This girl.
Just look at this picture. 
Such attitude, such sass. 
She is my drama queen, comedian, sweetheart, "make-me-want-to-pull-out-my-hair" all in one!  


Little man LOVES spider-man, so he was thrilled when I did this. 


 We had a bee, some pirates, a flower girl, a butterfly, lion and spiderman. Id say thats a pretty good selection! 


We love these kids and are so privileged to be a part of their lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment