Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh, and I should mention, my blog URL has changed, in case you didnt notice :)
I really didn't want my name in it anymore, for whatever reason, so late one night I changed it to madetogo.blogspot.com...obviously.
Wanna know why?
Because the longer and harder Andrew and I pray about our life's calling, the more we know that we are made to GO!
We are NOT made for suburban life, raising children and staying within 10 KMs of our family. Not that theres anything wrong with that.
In fact, some days I WISH that was our calling, it seems so much easier and more comfortable!
But no, we are not called to that. We might do that for a while, but we feel (and I have always felt) that I am called to GO and make disciples of the nations.
Thankfully, my dear husband has the same calling and so...we are made To GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment