Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy birthday Andrew!


Happy birthday to my best friend. 


I am a better person because of you. Your quiet strength and faith never cease to amaze me. 
You are my solid ground in this craziness and there is no one I would rather explore this amazing world with. 
You encourage me, believe in me and pray for me. Im grateful everyday for your unending grace, beautiful blue eyes and weird sense of humour. 
Im so thankful that I married you, my manly man. 
I love you.
 Lets celebrate this day in style. On a beach, in Thailand? Sounds perfect to me! 
Happy 24th Birthday! 
(sheesh, you're getting old!) 

And no birthday post is (or should) be complete without a holler at the lady who made this all happen!
Thanks mom for birthing and helping raise the man who is now my husband! We miss you! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments, my precious daughter-in-law! Sadly I didn't do much on the good side for my sons.....but I did say a prayer when they were little boys and now that they have grown-up and all 3 are following God; I am reminded each day of Gods' grace and how He answered my prayers 100% for my 3 precious sons!
    I am so thankful that God brought you into Andrews' life....the two of you have and will continue to do amazing things as you serve Him!
    Love you Both and miss you so much!!

    Barb (Mom)

    ReplyDelete