Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A day at the beach.

Another beautiful day at the beach. 
We will never take for granted that this is a daily activity for us. 




I love watching Andrew with the kids. He is kind, fun, compassionate and a hundred other things. He will make an amazing dad. 



A girl after my own beach-exploring heart! We spend the majority of the time walking on rocks, exploring and saying "Look! Wow!" at creatures, shells and random discoveries. 




Purple rocks! Literally! :)


Little K decided that he was protecting me from scary animals. He lead me around and would only let me pass if he had made sure there was nothing to attack me. Precious



He was stabbing something. I think it was imagined, but I cant be sure. 



Stud! 


Like I said, amazing dad. 


Believe it or not, this was her "non-posed" pose. Girl has drama all over her. 


We are soaking up every moment here, all to aware that it will end shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment