Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let the good times roll...

What a weekend! I had such a good time..

First thing on the agenda was Amandas stagette
(Amanda is getting married to my brother-in-law in 2 weeks!)
We surprised her by renting a ranch house in Quilchena, north of Merrit.
It was beautiful, surrounded by wheat fields and horses!



Even the doorknobs were amazing!
We enjoyed dinner out, wine, walks, games and lots of laughter!
And after 2 nights there, I headed to Sunpeaks.

I really really loved my time up there.

I really am so blessed to have a beautiful home to stay in, along with an amazing family built in!

We hiked, ate chocolate, watched "Mamma Mia", sat in the hot tub and ate food.

Yup, We ate LOTS of food.
Diane made 4 large pizzas for 5 of us, figure that out! :)
We took the chairlift to the top to hike. Beautiful!




We even saw a bear in the backyard!
Thank again Smids for having me!
I loved spending time with each of you, you are an incredible family,
thank you for allowing me to be a part of it for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment