Friday, May 18, 2012

I thought I would post some random pictures from the past couple weeks! 

Friday afternoon is movie time!

We got to meet up with Jarred and Merida! Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of the four of us! But, just for proof, here is Jarred with our friend Tehila.


And Andrew with Merida (see the side of her face?! Proof!) 

We had a field fire! The fire department didn't come for over 30 minutes and so a few of us had to put it out! Let me tell you, that fire-hose is NOT light!
 It was a pure adrenaline rush! 
Once the fire was out, I managed to stop my shaking hands and snap a couple pictures. Here are some of the hero's. 
(The fire was just beyond that tall grass these, luckily they got most of it out before it got to that dry tall stuff!) 

And of course, my hero! 

I am so happy when I get to have the little babies! This little one came and had a nap with me, it was so peaceful! 

So there you go, a small glance into our week! My camera batteries have died (again!) and we haven been able to get out to replace them! So this week is sorely lacking in pictures! I will post some as soon as I get a chance! 
Blessings on you and yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment