Saturday, August 11, 2012

Preparing for Jordan.

We have been doing a whole lot of nothing lately. During shabbat, the buses close down for friday afternoon to saturday afternoon, so we get "stuck" home for those days. 
And you wanna know what? 
We are loving it! 

We have been watching the Olympics (this is the first time in my life that I am actually enjoying it!), cooking, going on long walks, skyping with family, watching documentaries about WW2 and doing research for our trip to Jordan.
Its just lovely! 

We have booked some places to stay in Jordan, so I thought I would share the things Im looking forward to the most there!

The food! I love the spices, flavours and uniqueness! I will miss middle eastern food when we are in India!


Petra! We are spending 3 days exploring the ruins, riding camels and hiking! 



The spices! The scents and noise of the markets! Bring it on!  

And definitely the unique landscape! 

Even while we anticipate the next stop on our journey, we are loving this one. We head back into the city for more exploring tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment