Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently #2.

Working on:
Herding 9 kids! Between the cuddles, complaints, diapers and love, its a grand adventure! 

Thinking about:
The bus schedule...its an electrifying life that I lead! 

Anticipating:
Moving to Jerusalem on Sunday! The old city, markets, history, intensity..Bring it on! (Which is also why I am thinking about the bus schedule..see that? It all makes sense!) 

Watching:
A gorgeous baby play. I am so in love with this little girl. Goodbye will be hard. 

Reading:
The Fourth Reich by Robert Van Kampen. Its an intense read because of its reality and biblical truth. This is the 2nd time I have read it in 2 months! (Also, I have a very limited library) 

Eating:
Nothing! But I am anticipating eating my leftover chicken schnitzel with salad soon! 

Drinking:
Pineapple juice! 

Thankful for:
My amazing, patient husband and every lesson we have learned in this place. We are grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment