Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy day of my birth!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, 
Happy birthday happy birthday
happy biiiiiiirrrrthday toooo mmeeeeeeee!!!

Yes it is that grand and special day. 
The day my mother worked hard to get me into this crazy world (Thanks mom!) 
I always thought it was weird that we celebrate the kid and not the mom...
Anyway, back to celebrating me! :)
We did Ability Camp today and the kids were extra happy and sweet (probably because its my birthday) and worked extra hard (probably because its my birthday) and it was a great day! (probably because it was my birthday!!) 

We are celebrating with friends for dinner tomorrow night. So tonight I decided I wanted street food! 
Specifically, from this guy:


We can see him from our kitchen window. Looks legit! So Andrew went and got me noodles, chicken curry and roti! Perfect food and perfect company. 
Oh and alllllllll of that (plus a bag of noodles and 5 more roti) cost us $1.60!
 2 meals for $1.60 you say? Thats right! One of the great things about living in India! 


It was delicous. I am a happy birthday girl! (See what I did there?!)


Im sure 27 will be an amazing adventure! 

1 comment: