Sunday, June 24, 2012

"No Poo" update #3

For those of you who are interested, I shall update you about our "No Poo" experiment. I blogged about it  here and here
For those of you who don't care, come back in a couple of days, I promise I will update you about something else! 

I am so happy that we are 14 days into this thing! 
It hasn't been the easiest of experiments, but I would encourage you, if you want to do it, you can! 
This picture is from yesterday, day 13. 


Please excuse the messy room and crazy hair, I had just woken up. I was very surprise to see that my hair is actually getting LESS greasy! LESS greasy people! This made me so so happy! This might actually work! There are many people here that are checking in with me daily, I think everyone is curious to see what happens. 
Andrews hair looks pretty normal, just a touch greasy. Every time I ask him how its going for him he says "fine". So I guess that means its fine! He's not one to overstate things...

So there you have it, 2 weeks in. We have survived so far, even in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment