Thursday, September 13, 2012

We made it!

After 17 hours, we are here! 
We arrived this morning, got through customs with no issues, and our bags even managed to survive! We hadn't slept in over 24 hours (I managed about 15 minutes on the flight..that was with the help of a gravol!) so when we got to the office, we quickly got acquainted with our cots! We woke up long enough to eat spicy curry with rice, then slept for a few more hours. So here we are, its 6:30pm and I am wide awake, hungry and so excited to be in this place! 

So far India is green, busy and beautiful! We will explore Hyderabad for the next couple of days, complete with pictures. I was so tired on the drive from the airport, my sentences weren't making sense and my picture taking was non-existent! Im sure that will change! We cant wait to share our experience with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment