Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some Laos adventures!

We loved our time in Laos. The relaxing atmosphere, the laid back people, the beautiful greenery and lazy Mekong River. We relaxed, ate and trekked a bit. 


Andrew said "Birth!", this was my reaction. True story. Im a birth junkie! 


We went and saw the Kuang Si waterfalls, about an hour outside of Luang Prabang. Our yuk-tuk broke down about 45 mins into the ride. On a hill. So the men onboard had to push! Uphill. 


Local girls.



We saw some sun bears. So cute! 



The forest was so beautiful! 


A really cool dragonfly! 




There was a rope swing. Andrew enjoyed that a lot! Until he lost his wedding ring! Boo! 



We went on a hike and it rained while we were at the top. The way down was muddy and slippery! It was a lot of fun! 


I love the massive trees! 



Sweet waterfall! 


Andrew took this picture and its my favourite of the day! The water was so beautiful and the vegetation was amazing! 


So there you go, a glimpse into Laos! I am behind in posting blogs, so bear with me as I skip gaps of time! Theres so much life to live over here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment